You've spent a good part of your life thinking, "I'm just not good enough."
You can have enough confidence to attract the right kind of relationships, career and choices in your life.
- You've talked yourself out of great opportunities because you have trouble asking for what you want.
- You worry about what others think of you.
- You doubt yourself more often than you'd like and wish you could rely on your own true voice.
- You question your abilities and stop yourself from experiencing the things you want.
- You find it hard to say NO and end up doing things you don't want.
Imagine you had a deep knowing that you are always, always good enough, smart enough, deserving enough .
I get you.
- You know you aren't here to live or create in fear, but from a place of being thoroughly free.
- You tend to give more in relationships, leaving you feeling depleted and overlooked.
- You are afraid of rejection and therefore let people bulldoze over you.
- Deep down you know you deserve better.
It's time to kiss your gremlins goodbye, baby! Toss them to the far side of your rear view. On the other side of this course is a strong individual who has a powerful voice, healthy boundaries and supports the choices they make.
You're totally ready.
- You're ready to say adiós to uncertainty and undeserving.
- You're ready to stand up for yourself and see your value.
- You're ready to say NO guilt free.
- You're ready to feel the fear and do it anyway.
- You're ready to step into your power and remember who you are.
I want you to leave this program with a new understanding of who you are. You will have some really nifty tools to support your new perspective.
This course is filled with 12 different lessons, each including prompts, thought provoking questions and take-home that will help you grow in measurable steps.
Here's what you're getting in this program:
- How to define self love and confidence in a way that is totally new to you
- Give your mind a new way of seeing stifling thoughts
- Start to adopt a confident mindset
- Discover your strengths
- How to get your point across in a way that is assertive and confident
- How to speak up for yourself without sounding brash
- Tools and resources you can go to whenever you feel you need a reminder.
1. BOUNDARIES VERSUS CORE VALUES
This exercise teaches us the direct correlation between boundaries and values, how the two go hand in hand to live your most authentic self and create stronger communication based relationships while staying true to our needs.
2. YOUR INNER CHILD - A JOURNEY OF SELF DISCOVERY
we have a strong emotional reaction to an event or a person there is an
old wound behind it, therefore an old story attached to it.The stronger the emotion, the deeper the wound.
gentle, healing audio sets you on a path to sit with the person who
needs you the most: your inner child. She also happens to be driver of
inner child is often times the one feeling the feelings of fear, upset,
shame - not the adult. When we gently allow ourselves to heal those
wounds and can start to take the drivers seat again.
This audio leads you to the opening to healing the areas she has not yet been able to heal and is perfect for anyone who has emotional conflicts and wounds that need a closer look at.
3. EXTRA EASY TIPS
What's a program without some extra tips you can implement to make your life richer, right? Enjoy these tools I use to make my life more manageable.
Our world is build on fear and more people are starting to address it and turn to love. Fear doesn't deserve so much of the attention we give it. I hope to help more individuals turn away from it to create a space for their dreams, hopes and joys.
So whatcha waiting for? I look forward to this journey with you!
Hey babe. I'm here to help you find your deep Yes (fueled by your own personal power) so that you can live this thing we call life joyfully, fulfilled and on your terms. Oh, and I will not hesitate to send you a motivational spanking now and then.
If you're all about being real, self love and unicorns then you are ready to own your voice and make shifts happen. I believe everyone is on their own journey and that we all have access to the tools we need to forge magnificent, orgasmic experiences and lives.
Joy is for everyone. And love is for everyone. And neither have to be limited to anyone. Fear has played too big a role in our lives, and we can truly navigate it to make life enjoyable the way it's meant to be.
I believe you deserve:
- To feel loved, no matter what is going on in your life
- Kindness, especially to yourself
- To adore yourself more than anything
- To trust yourself to make good life choices
- To be as badass as you want to be
- The space to express yourself
Follow your heart and your heart will find you.